Bring Dancing Classrooms to Your School
To Start a Program in NYC or contact (212) 244.9442
- We work with 5th & 8th grade students, however, exceptions have been made for Spring semester 4th grade students.
- No pre-requisites or previous dance experience needed. All children are included; lessons are taught in English. Teachers are encouraged to participate.
- We need a clean, well-lit space with optimum dimensions of 30'x40' cleared of all desks, chairs and objects. A gym or auditorium stage is ideal. The space should be quiet, contained and away from foot traffic.
- It is best if the floor is hard wood or masonite/linoleum; no carpeting. A boom box with speakers sufficient to fill the space and an electrical outlet are required. An extension cord may be necessary.
- An invitation to participate in our annual Colors of the Rainbow Team Match is extended.
Click here to Start a Program in your local community or contact David Simpson, National Operations Director at (413) 658.5406.